MERINO WOOL | KIDS MERINO WOOL BOBBLE HATS | MADE IN UK
Merino wool kids bobble hats are something of a signature here at Lala & Bea. Here’s more info on why we choose finest Italian merino wool for our bestselling bobble hats, making them the best fit for even the most sensitive of skins. Shop now.
THE BENEFITS OF MERINO WOOL…
Super-soft and naturally breathable yarn. It's better for the environment too - no sheep were harmed in the making of our products!
* Merino is excellent at regulating body temperature, especially when worn against the skin. The wool provides some warmth, without overheating the wearer. It draws moisture away from the skin as well as being slightly moisture repellent.
* Like cotton, wool absorbs water (up to 1/3 its weight), but, unlike cotton, wool retains warmth when wet.
* Like most wools, merino contains lanolin, which has antibacterial properties.
* Merino is one of the softest types of wool available due to finer fibres and smaller 'scales', giving it its smooth texture.
* Merino has an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio compared to other wools, trapping body heat similar to the way a sleeping bag warms its occupant, without the bulk.